Monday, April 21, 2008

Are you a mean mom?

I stumbled on this video (and many others like it) last night on you tube. On days when I feel bad for being a mean mom (you know--requiring that my kids eat something for breakfast, asking them to pick up their toys or else have them thrown away . . . the usual), all I have to do is watch this clip. This parent wins the mean prize for sure.

(Which isn't to say that I haven't thought about playing this trick on Aubrey . . . maybe I'll wait a few years. Hee hee.)

9 comments:

Heather said...

Poor kid!!! it freaked me out too!:)

April Cobb said...

Awesome. I totally jumped. That kid had it coming. I guess it beats screaming at your kid. Let that lady do it for you. Nice.

April said...

Ok, that kid is now traumatized for life. How horrible. He may never play on the computer again. I have seen that creepy lady on an email or something. Not too pretty.

The Jones Family said...

That is SOOO Bad!! Poor guy! So....I found you! Ha HA !! Love your Blog. You do an Awsome job!

Cathy said...

Oh, the poor kid. Why doesn't whoever is videotaping put that *#@* camera down and give him a hug?!

Anonymous said...

I think that is borderline child abuse. That kid is going to need theropy for sure:(

Jennifer said...

Thanks, I needed that boost to my confidence. I think I'm an amazing Mom now after watching that!

Marie said...

ok is it horrible that im still laughing!!!

Stacey B. said...

Okay, no I'm not a mean mom, Phew!! That poor kid will never be the same and that parent is sick! And to post it for all the world to see, even sicker!