I love my boys. Growing up, I always said I wanted boys. I was never much of a girly girl, and I certainly didn't have tolerance for the typical girl drama. I still don't. I'm pretty much a no-nonsense, say-it-like-it-is kind of gal. Sometimes it gets me in trouble, but I'm learning.
So sons are a good fit. Not that I don't love my daughter, of course. She is good for me in other ways, probably to refine me a bit. There is just something fun about boys. I love dressing them alike (and Gav too when I find his size--he's glad that doesn't happen very often), I love how they play, and I LOVE how they make me feel. There is just something special about boys.
(The video is nothing sentimental, just my cute boys playing. Mostly for grandma's benefit. {SMILE} )
Friday, April 25, 2008
Cute brothers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know what you mean! They are so cute! See ya later!! :)
Okay, so when I first saw the headline I was pretty excited. I thought it was going to be some cool tribute to YOUR brothers.
When I realized it was nothing more than my stinky nephews, I stopped reading.
Then I came here to tell you I want my price of admission back.
Much Love.
The ORIGINAL Cute Brother.
Okay. So Jay would TOTALLY divorce me if I tried to make him coordinate with our boys. That is where he draws the line. Gavin is a good man for indulging you. The beauty of having boys is that we spend the better part of our young lives trying to get a boy to fall in love with us. When they finally do, we make more boys that can't get enough of us. Then not only one boy love love loves you... but the sky is the limit, if you keep making more of them. My boys are in love with me and I am in love with each of them. Lucky us.
Oh my gosh--he is so darling and SO grown up! I thought your were pregnant just yesterday . . . .
Having boys and girls is different. It just is. I feel like with A. it is my responsibility to groom her into the woman she needs to be in this world (unfortunately this means a lot of drama and clashing) with M. I just get to love him...the rest is up to his dad. :)
Post a Comment