On my first date with Gavin, I learned he shared his birthday with my oldest brother Andy and my grandfather. I guess it was just meant to be . . .
So Gav turned the big 33 last week, and Andy is 39. Wowzers. Since Aubrey was on Spring break, we all went to Madigan together to decorate Gavin's cubicle. Aubrey even painted a few pictures for him to add to his collection.
Through my pseudo-expert P.I. work the night before, I learned Gavin had 'noon conference' with all the residents. When he left a little before 6 a.m., I went to work baking a bazillion of his favorite cookies. We left the cookies in the conference room for all to enjoy. Gav isn't a big fan of public attention like that, but his wife is a big fan of showing how much I love him! He said he was only slightly embarrassed. Hee hee.
For Andy's birthday, he got a belated surprise when his picture was printed in the Deseret News along with an article about the Special Needs Mutual and their annual production. He is such a happy Andy-bear. We all love him. (He's on the left laughing the hardest--no doubt at his own joke.)

6 comments:
How cute are you!!!!! So will you help me in a couple of weeks to do the same thing for Nate?????
ummm you bake the cookies & I will do the rest!!! ;)
You are such a cute wife!!
Happy B-day from one April baby to another two!
What a nice wifey you are. I'm sure it was a wonderful surprise.
The latest blog brightened my day. What a fun idea!! Gavin better get used to the spotlight...Aubrey is a lot like her mom!
You're an awesome wife! Pass the cookies, please.
Happy belated b-day to your sweet brother and Gavin. What a super duper fly wife you have... I think cookies are a good alternative to the cake.
Oh my goodness... Happy birthday sweet Andy!!!! I so loved meeting Andy when I went home with you, Sarah! What a sweet, sweet spirit!!
And very happy birthday, Gavin!!!!
Sarah, I totally had to laugh at your "every party has a pooper" caption... Megan and I say that often about her daddy. ;-)
Post a Comment