. . . like daughter. In case you can't tell, this is a picture Aubrey took of herself. I found it the other night on the digital camera along with a couple pics of her Hannah Montana balloon.
My mom has a whole scrapbook page of my self-portraits as a kid. What gives? Of course mine were taken back in the day when you didn't know what was on the roll of film until you developed it. At least now I can delete these right off the camera . . . or maybe I should save them for a scrapbook page just like my mom did for me (maybe not).
4 comments:
I thought you took it... I was going to tell ya to go into business!!! :) Oh Aubrey you got to love her!!!
See ya tonight!!!!
oh so cute. you have to keep them! i love seeing what children photograph. it's like peeking inside their little head to see what they are like. so sweet!
Aubrey is so cute, and fun. I miss her. I'd keep atleast one of the pictures.
It must be a girl thing. Both Katie and Emily are totally into photography. Their favorite present ever I think was a very inexspensive digital camera Dave got them for their birthdays a few years ago. Does Audrey have a birthday coming up?
Post a Comment