. . . I would put GPS implants in my kids before the sun set tomorrow. Household pets can have GPS, this baby has GPS, why can't I put a tracker in my kids? Maybe someday . . .
In the mean time, I'll keep a close eye on my nativity sets.
. . . I would put GPS implants in my kids before the sun set tomorrow. Household pets can have GPS, this baby has GPS, why can't I put a tracker in my kids? Maybe someday . . .
4 comments:
I'm right there with you! Every time I am at the park and lose a child, I think: why can't I get GPS implants and watch them on a monitor, since I can't tell which blonde head in the crowd is *my* child!
They do have GPS installed in cell phones now so parents can track where their teens go, so as much as I am opposed to teens having cells, I just might spring for one of those when they're older! :) (the kind that is limited to ONLY calling home, that is)
I hear ya! thank goodness for wood glue, I have already used it once on one ofmy nativity sets!
Thats the best idea ever. I would be right next to you in line to get a GPS in Kianna. I dont see the problem with it James says their are some out there that fear the government would then be able to track them. My thought on that, "If you have nothing to hide then who cares!" right??
Shiva
lol...so funny! They make them. They're just not widely available...yet. I've heard some reports of people choosing that "option" at birth....so crazy...
Post a Comment