Our toothless WonderGirl.
Oh wait, I guess that was last month. Hopefully she'll get her two front teeth back in before next Christmas.
Aubrey lost both of her two front teeth just 10 days after Christmas. Gavin helped Aubrey with her first tooth on Sunday, then turned around and did it again with the second one on Monday. Removing bloody human parts is not my forte', so Gav takes care of it. I get squeamish just watching her wiggle them, and I can barely type about it now without shuddering. Blech.
Apparently, the Tooth Fairy covering the Puget Sound is a total slacker and couldn't make it here two nights in a row. We had one very unhappy toothless girl on Tuesday morning. Maybe the Tooth Fairy didn't come because Aubrey fell asleep with her lights on. Oops. Thankfully, she came the next night and left a note and DOUBLE MONEY to make up for the delay. What a great Fairy she is!
2 comments:
Maya is going crazy waiting to lose her first tooth. She's always wiggling them, claiming they're loose. I just smile and nod and say, sure. The other day, the dentist confirmed that some were a little loose (meaning she'll lose them within the next few months). Just what Maya needed . . .now she's constantly playing with her teeth. I wish they'd just fall out already.
I thought it was having your kid turn five that makes you old but I think it's when they lose teeth. Sorry Sarah.
Post a Comment