Saturday, September 25, 2010

Family Field Trip

Last week after soccer games, we took the kids to the hospital to show them a little of what Gavin does for work.

At least that's what we told them.

Enjoy!

18 comments:

Damaris said...

oh my gosh you are pregnant!!!!!! that's so awesome!!!!! I felt tricked like your kiddos, I should had read the title of your post more carefully, for a sec I thought it was just you guys kidding but then their faces gave it away!!! congrats!

Stacey B. said...

Such a cute video! And what a great memory for your family. Congratulations!

ChristinaB said...

Congrats! I was pretty scared having the fourth.But it really has been the easiest addition :0) Good luck with your new little one!

Amanda said...

Seriously one of the best waysI have ever seen to announce you're expecting. I love it. Congratulations. I love the tears of joys too. And you have it all on camera, even better. What a great family you have, your new baby is very lucky to have all this love waiting for him/her.

Kevin and Kristen said...

That is the coolest video I have ever seen! Your kiddos are so cute, and they were so sweet when they saw the baby! Seeing their tears of joy made me cry too! You will definitely have some super helpers and congratulations to all of you!

Jamie C. said...

A 33 week pregnant lady should not watch this! I am WAY too emotional right now. You had me crying. And sweet Aubrey...she had me boo-hooing like a baby. That was so sweet. I am so happy for you! Congratulations! I hope you are doing well!
I have seen Sarah look-a-likes everywhere here. It makes me miss you friend. Hope all is well in Washington!

Heather said...

"Wow. I'm speechless. You are CrAzY"..... does that sound familiar????? ;)

Actually i'm so happy for you guys,once again we did again together! Good thing it is the last too! i loved the video. Aubrey is so cute. Congrats my sweet friend!!!
See ya next friday!!! :)
xoxo

Millers! said...

I LOVE that the kids started crying that was so sweet... how lucky that you could do that and video it for them, cause one day they will complain about the kid crying too much, and you can show them how much they wanted that sweet baby. LOL... so excited for you!

Lopez7 said...

That is the sweetest video I have ever seen! What a special memory for you and your children and I just LOVE their reaction!

Rachel Smith said...

I love it! What a great idea...I am hoping for a girl!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! that was such a genius way to tell the other children! I will come to you for ideas on that! :)

April said...

i love that video, and i love that you've been tricking them for years! congratulations sarah!

The Seaquist Family said...

You are brilliant as always! Great idea! And congratulations. How sweet the happy tears. How awesome to show baby #4 how happy everyone was to have them come. Priceless. Just wish I was closer. North Carolina is a nice place to live - want to move here? I miss you!

Breeana said...

How precious! I'm sitting here in tears. Congratulations, Sarah!

The McKinstry Family said...

That is awesome..Congrats!!! I love the video, what a great way to tell your kids. When they started crying I did too.

Sara said...

That is such a cute video and very touching....a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you and your sweet family. I am so excited for you! Miss being able to chat with you. You always put a smile on my face!!

Kellie said...

Awesome Video, I Love Lincoln's Reaction. We will miss you guys.

April Cobb said...

Awesome! I would have never expected the tears. So wonderful.