Here she is--our little beauty. Hallie Ann (rhymes with Sally) was born on April Fool's Day at 3:22 AM. She weighed 7 lb 6 oz and was 19 inches long. We're crazy in love with her.
My friend Cassia took these photos when Hallie was 7 days old. Cassia does great work. You can see more of her photos on her website--Paper Moon Images.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Little Miss Hallie Ann
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh Sarah! She's absolutely gorgeous and cute and what a sweet sweet little baby! I actually got teary watching the video. :) Thanks so much for sharing!
she is so beautiful! Where did you get all that stuper cute stuff for her!
I LOVE all the pictures! She is absolutely ADORABLE!!
Hallie is so beautiful...what a nice addition to the family. I'm so glad that both mommy and baby are safe. What a nice keepsake with those awesome pics. Thanks for sharing.
BEAUTIFUL! Not a surprise, considering how adorable the other kids are. Congratulations!
So do you just leave her lying around on wooden chairs all of the time? She is too cute!
Post a Comment