Playing pirates with Daddy
Lincoln is obsessed with pirates and wanted a pirate ship for Christmas. We asked for the Fisher Price set on purpose (thanks Gma W) so he wouldn't be so mean with it. The sweet little people faces aren't nearly as menacing as the other brands--way too scary looking for mom. We don't need to feed the rambunctiousness in little Linc.
Pirate show on 'The Backyardigans'
I came downstairs one day to find Lincoln in his undies and a backwards Pirate hat (a McD happy meal toy from when Pirates of the Caribbean came out) dancing with his favorite TV friends. He would even stand up on the coffee table so he could see himself in the mirror as he marched and chanted/yelled/sang loudly, "I a pirate, and I say ARR! ARR! ARRRRR! ARRRRR! ARRRRR!"
Oh, the joy of having a pirate boy.
1 comment:
I Can't get enough of him! He has turned out soooo dang cute!! It's the way he says it!!! :)
Post a Comment