Sunday, February 22, 2009

My brother is famous

Third from the left in the middle row, that's my bro. His pic was in the Deseret News in an article about happiness. The newspaper had his smiling face from a previous article about his Special Needs Mutual Group. 

What a guy! He'll be the big 4-0 in about six weeks, and we're sure to see lots more smiles at his birthday bash!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a happy smile he has! So cool you are related to a celebrity!

Millers! said...

That is a great smile he has! How fun for him to be in the news!

Heather said...

priceless.

love ya. i need to pay heather for the tickets i totally forgot. tell her sorry.

Celeste said...

Love it! Hope your celebration is wonderful!!

Theresa Walker said...

That is really cool.

Barb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barb said...

Happy people are always so fun to be around. You are blessed to be surrounded by so many happy people in your life, including your 'famous' brother. Have a happy day...BARB

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

I Love you Aubrey,lincon,jace.you guys rock. I miss you.
love,
lindsay


dear aubrey I like your party
love,
kara


I see Andy got in the news paper and how come you guys don't get on ichat anymore ,lincoln I hope I can see you later...Josh

Lisa said...

I've always wanted to be related to someone famous! I'm so jealous! What an awesome brother you have!