Jace will be one on Wednesday, and he just figured out how to crawl. No worries, though. Aubrey didn't crawl until after her first birthday and Lincoln was about 9 months old when he crawled. Our kids just aren't early movers, and that's A-okay with me.
His first crawling maneuvers were on Saturday, June 14. I was sharing some of my breakfast smoothie with him, and he went for the empty cup after I put it down. A kid after my own heart for sure--motivated by food.
This video shows the kids helping him crawl some more a few days later. I love how he uses his right leg to kind of boost himself along. He has since stopped doing it that way.
Monday, June 23, 2008
A rear view
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAPPY B-DAY JACE!!
You and Aubrey look very cute as twinners.
Post a Comment