My friend told me about this video today, so I had to find it. It's 3 minutes long, if you have that much time to spare. Pause the tunes at the left for full effect.
I wish my workouts were this fun--but then again, coordination and treadmills don't go hand in hand for me. I fell off a treadmill once--HARD--at a gym. Silly me thought I could just jump back on, only to fall--HARDER--the second time. It was one of the worst bruises I've ever had, and I've had a lot.
(That'll teach me not to watch a TV that isn't directly in front of my face--just choose a nearby treadmill. And now I know why they have an emergency stop button.)
Monday, August 18, 2008
Don't try this at home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
The funniest thing is that as I was watching this I couldn't help but thinking the whole time that it could totally be Blaire and Drew doing this! LOL!
You found it! It makes me laugh every time. Yeah, I'm not that coordinated. Thanks again for your help today.
Kent and I decided these guys had to be British. Maybe it's the Beatles long hair and skinny pants. We loved it. I'm jealous of your vacation. My mom retired from being the middle school librarian and our hope was we'd get more Grandma time...not so, she got another job, shucks :-(
yeah i saw this one too. it's so awsome! i want to work out like that! ahhh who am i kidding...i don't want to work out:)
Jon leaves Sept. 12. No, I'm not ready, but trying to be....mentally at least! I'm sure I'll survive, but it's gonna suck.
Love this video - It was crazy watching them do it live at an awards show! Matt and I love this song!
saw this a little while ago..so fun to see it again..esp because i need to workout after being on vacation
Ok I needed that this morning! That is hilarious. What fun though. I wonder how many time they fell practicing? Thanks for a great pick me up! (Which I can usually find on your blog!)
Sarah,
Sorry I don't have an email for you. I learned photoshop back in the day 10 years ago....wow. I think it was 0.4 version. Self taught. It was neccessary for my sports photography job at the time. I still am learning new things about it all the time. My sis tutors me over the phone some days. She knows a bit more about it than I. It's my favorite, although I have heard that the CS3 is pretty hard to learn. Is that what you have?
You mean that's not how you trained for your marathon?!? Austin and I did this daily to get ready and I just have to say, he looks so much hotter in his skinny pants! Loved it!
I've seen this video before, and I want to be like them so bad.
Your so funny sarah!! I loved this video I think we should start a synchronized tredmil team and take it to the olympics:) Anyway how is the who weight watchers thing going???
We live in Evans... are they LDS? Let me know so I can keep my eyes out for them. Happy Birthday. I'm running late on gifts, so don't hold your breath.
Post a Comment