On his first day, Lincoln takes one last look at the world before preschool
I really don't know who likes preschool more--me or my kids. It's one of the few win-win elements of my day. And I don't know about you, but most of the time my kids are leading by quite a margin. So I could use a few more 'W's on my side.
I was shocked when I first learned the lengths and depths (of pocketbook) some parents go for preschool. You can line up and camp out for a spot for preschool. You can easily pay more than my college tuition for preschool. You can also spend hours in the car shuttling your child back and forth. There are also co-op and in-home options. I myself did that once--and it was great for my situation at that time, but no more.
He loves it. And of course, so do I.
6 comments:
i can't believe he is old enough to go... where did the last 2 years go??? he is so cute!
The book is mine & of course you can borrow it if you can handle to wait a little longer so i can finish it!:)
Let me know about wall-e..... if traffic was as bad as it was tonight.. i don't think my kids will be going at all. I couldn't believe how bad it was at 4:00pm today.
i will call you.
It looks like lots of fun. I struggle bigtime with what to do with Kate. We're still trying to work things out with friends but we might try out the co-op at Chloe!
I heart all day kindergarten! 2 kids gone from 8-3. Life couldn't get any better!
I say: Hoo-freakin'-ray for preschool.
Tabs started a couple of weeks ago, and I think it is better for me than it is for her.
Cute pictures.
Good luck, Linc.
"Tomorrow" he'll be graduating from high school. Drats, the time flies just too fast! So, enjoy that darling. He's a doll. What a sweetie of a big sister to show him the ropes.
WTG I heart preschool too. It really helped all of us this past year and a half. It was hard to take Cora out this summer. She loved her teacher and we knew we'd miss all the fun field trips. Looks like Lincoln loves it already!
Post a Comment