Aubrey is mad because she had her T-shirt on backwards. She just barely switched it before we took this picture.
*13.1 mile run
*Shower at the finish line
*Soccer games for Aubrey & Lincoln
*Shopping so babysitter has something to feed kids
*BYU slaughters UCLA
*Practice talk for Stake Conference
*Date night with Gav to dinner, SC, and radiology resident party
*Sleep, glorious sleep
All in all, things went well. I will definitely run more races in my life, but I most likely won't ever speak in Stake Conference again. Really, how many normal people do that more than once? You can put a big, fat check mark in that box for me.
12 comments:
You are amazing to me. I ran on track team in high school yet I have never run anything close to a half marathon. I bow to you! When I'm pregnant I have lots of dreams of me just running and running and never getting tired. I love those dreams (I'm thin and healthy as I run forever)but hate to wake up and realize that I can't run because running balls up my pregnant gut.
Way to go on the run! You couldn't even catch me running 1 mile. I still have nightmares of running the mile in Jr. High.
You did a fantastic job with your talk. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Stake never laft you alone again.
CONGRATS! great run, great talk, and jace is a walkin' man! nice job:)
Sarah - supermom! You're an inspiration!
Amy J
Is that 2757 or 275.5 calories burned? It'd definately have to be the former to get me to run that far. Great time btw!
Holy SUPER lady!!! You are an inspiration lady!!! You have come so far!!! I'd say that that was worth atleast 4 or 5 of those snickers bars!!!!!
Way to go Sarah. I'm so glad you guys are lovin livin in Wa more than we did!!!
good job on the run, I love the sight of how many calories you burned. It makes me excited for my long run today :) Did you train with other people, or by yourself? Mine is coming up Oct 4.
You go girl! What a day. Wish I had been there for your talk, I'm sure it was awesome. You have a great way of saying things so it relates to everyone.
wooohooooo!!! Great job Sarah :) Still miss you out here every Wednesday morning for trek&spin!
You go Sarah! Wish I could have heard your talk as well. Maybe next time they'll ask you for General Conference then i'll be able to hear it.
Post a Comment