. . . or Boob Game, as it seemed to be. Last Thursday was 'Chloe Clark night' with the Tacoma Rainiers. After only a few minutes there, we wondered if it was really 'Cleavage night.' Thank goodness the people in our group were well-covered.
The school children were invited to sing the National Anthem to kick off the game (Aubrey declined), accompanied by the music teacher on a euphonium (now doesn't that make me sound smart?!). Our tickets included a hot dog, bag of chips, and a drink. We had seats as a group, so there were lots of kids Aubrey knew from school. The principal and vice-principal were there too, and they had printed up their own trading cards which they autographed for the kids. So cute!!
Our lame attempt at a self-timed family pic. Gavin is snapping his fingers to get Lincoln to look at the camera. Oh well , we tried . . .
3 comments:
I was hoping to see some pictures of the worst offenders of boob night(kidding). I'm with you on this one. Do they really need to show so much? My six year old boy doesn't need to be exposed to this everywhere he goes. So do you really get some family nights during residency?
You look great, Sarah. Skinny, tan, and smart... as usual.
Yeah, I'm with Tami...no gratuitous boob footage? Darn!
I would totally show cleavage if it was allowed...it would distract people from my un-fit midsection.
And since April pointed it out...how'd you get so tan with all the cloud-cover? I'm losing my tan just thinking about it.
And thank you for the music and history lesson.
Post a Comment