Due to technical difficulties, I've posted stuff out of order. My post about Great Wolf Lodge was in 'draft' mode for more than a week while I tried to format photos. We have a Mac laptop and a PC desktop, and blogger works differently on each computer. I'll spare you the boring details . . . suffice it to say, you have to scroll down past the Mother's Day post to really see everything updated due to my recent procrastination and complications.
And while I'm typing about updates, I finally set up google reader. A friend of mine a long time ago commented about adding me to his 'blog reader,' and I had no idea what he meant. Well, I figured it out, and it's awesome. Basically, once it's set up, you receive an email every time someone in your list makes a new post. This is especially good for me so I don't spend too much time blog browsing and ending up on some stranger's blog totally engaged in their life story. I haven't figured out how to do it for private blogs though. Does anyone know? If you'd like to know more about google reader, leave a comment, and I'll email you what I learned.
That's all, happy reading.
6 comments:
Okay so I want to know more about how to with google reader. Where is your music? You had the best playlist:)
Sarah, HELLO of course I need your help! Send me what you have learned.. then you will need to call me & help me over the phone!! ;)
I love that you have us on your blog as ostlers online. it's totally cute.
sorry, but i don't know anything about google readers. drews always talking to me about it. i guess i should listen:)
Tell me more!! By the way, I was down reading your Oprah entry and David Cook came on and I knew exactly who it was without even looking!! I am so so glad he won!! Cook is Awesome!! I'm trying to find some people to go to the Idol concert with me! Wanna go?
Sarah - Thank you so much! My JELLO was Awesome!!! That was very thoughtful of you and it truely made me feel loved. Thanks! :)
I ahev the draft problem often and I just realized that you can change the post date on post options. So you can back date or forward date as you please. I don't know why it took my amost a year to realize this.
Post a Comment