I mean, really . . . I just got home yesterday from a lovely trip with just me and Gav. Do they really have to start torturing me already?
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I mean, really . . . I just got home yesterday from a lovely trip with just me and Gav. Do they really have to start torturing me already?
5 comments:
Lucky for me school started Monday. Although, the minute they step in the house it's "mom, Josh ...." and "mom, Lindsay...". Unfortunately, I don't think it ends until they move out.
you know a l w a y s!! :)
I have no idea what you're talking about. Kids do that?
Ok, ok....I am surprised at how sassy a three year old can be. It makes me really think about my own tone. Especially when it comes out of their mouth the same way it came out of mine. Yikes!
Yes! They do. Dave and I are planning an overhaul of the daily activities in our home!! I think having a guy around again will help maintain some order...although, he sometimes is the one that starts it all!! Come end of September, I'm off on a child-free cruise. Nice.
Of course they do--they've been lovin' on Grandma all week and therefore not had the chance to abuse anybody the entire time you were gone. They've been saving it all up for YOU! :)
Post a Comment